div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Sunday 19 February 2017

ALL THE LAYERS








SHIRT DRESS - ZARA (similar)
CROP TOP - ZARA
TROUSERS - TOPSHOP (similar)
SHOES - H&M (similar)
BAG - VINTAGE

I've found my new favourite way to style this simple white shirt-dress and I'm obsessed with this outfit. A crisp white shirt is a staple item that should be in any wardrobe and this one from Zara is perfect - it can be worn simply as a dress in Summer and layered up over trousers and under jumpers in Winter. And then when I found this cute little cropped top in Zara recently I fell in love straight away. I love layering it on top of this shirt but also can't wait to wear it on it's own when it gets warmer. 

I've styled it with these leather-look trousers from Topshop - I love the zip detailing on the ankle. My goes-with-everything croc print oxfords from H&M (I've had these years, they've done me so well) and this old leather bag that my Mum found in a vintage shop down Magdalen Street in Norwich. 

F. x
Share:

3 comments

© francisdodson | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig